Friday, February 27, 2009

Jonas Brothers Movie

I just went with Madison and her two friends to see the Jonas Brother's 3-D Concert movie. There was a moment in the movie that I couldn't believe where time had gone. I felt like I was just the 8 year old getting excited about boy bands. (Actually, I don't think I liked them at that age, it was more like 12) It was a weird feeling. It made me feel old. Madison and her friends were up in the isle dancing, so for 2 seconds I joined them. Then realized I was not 8, and how embarrassed my daughter must have felt that I did that. My mom always embarrassed me, so I better not do that to Madison right? Actually, I should have been embarrassed that I did that!

1 comment:

  1. I do things like that all the time. My boys now just roll their eyes and smile. They did tell me once that they think it is cool that I can act weird like them sometimes. We'll see how much longer that will last :)

    ReplyDelete