Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Where has the summer gone??

I have so much to catch up on. The fourth of July, Family Reunions, a trip to San Diego, museum trips. I'm terrible at this. We had a great summer, but it went by too fast. Some of our summer highlights include going to the stadium of fire and seeing the Jonas Brothers play. I think I enjoyed it the most. By the time the band plays, it's like 9:00 and the kids are tired from a long, festive day. It was a great day. Bryan and I celebrated our 10th anniversary at Disneyland, and in San Diego. It was four days full of fun in the sun. Disneyland was exhausting, and not really the same without the kids. Although we
did get to ride all the great rides our kids never want to. We were beyond pooped at the end of the day. We also had two super fun family reunions and
it was competitive all out fun. The Bradley Family Reunion on July 24-25, and the Diaz family reunion was August 8.
July was packed with events, and in August I try to cram in museums, and anywhere fun I can take the kids before school starts. It's been a fun summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment