Thursday, February 23, 2012

Construction moving along

 Madison super excited here in the future family room/kitchen
 Madison and Ethan in garage doorway
Family room so far

I wasn't able to go with the family to this trip out to the house, but I was able to go yesterday.  All I can say is wow!!  This is certainly an experience that we are loving every minute of.  I had no idea how much fun it would be to see a home being built.  It's really all I can think about.  Bryan and I just think at times, "is this really happening"?  It sure feels like a dream.  Though this house isn't some huge dream home, it's our home and we are so super excited for it to be done, and to be ours.  I'm amazed that people are so talented to do this.  I always think how I want to take baked goods to the construction workers and thank them each day for building our home.  I'm sure I will one of these days.  We are truly thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment