Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 15



The gap was filled in that surrounded the house, all of the large dirt hills gone, and the window wells were put in.  A bit of plumbing is going in as well.  We got a call from the realtor that represents the builder, Joel Johnson.  And he said that they would be finished framing at the end of next week.  What?  Finished framing?  It's all happening so fast.

In other family news, Valentines Day was a few days ago.  I love Valentines.  I get so excited to help out in the kids classes, and I love to create a great big steak dinner menu for our family dinner.  I woke up not feeling too great, then by early afternoon I was pretty sick.  BLEH...I think I've seriously been sick like 5 times throughout out 12 yr marriage.  Madison had her first "valentine" this year.  I guess all of the kids in her class picked someone they could call their valentine.  It was only for the one day too.  Funny.  Ethan loves the valentine box making ideas.  We couldn't come up with anything, until we decided to make a box look like an iPad.  It's worth the late night stressing to get it done to see the look on his face, and how happy it makes him.  Aidan could not wait for "Valentimes".  I love this age, where every holiday is soo exciting. I was able to help out in his class, and it's so fun to be in kindergarten because they are so cute and funny.  And I love my Valentine, he's simply the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment