Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cabinets are in!!

Okay, deep breath.  When the house was initially framed, and the size of the kitchen became a reality to me.  I was a bit disappointed.  Lame, I know.  I was just thinking it was going to be just a bit bigger.  No big deal though.  We went to the house tonight expecting to check out the color of our railing to see if they got the correct shade of brown.  We always come through the garage, which of course comes through the kitchen and to my huge surprise, the cabinets were in.  I screamed, jumped up and down and yes..shed a tear or two.  It's only one of thee most important things of our house to me.  It felt bigger than I expected, and so so beautiful.  It feels perfect.  Of course I would love a huge kitchen with a huge island, but this kitchen felt perfect.




Please forgive the flooring.  It's actually a dark hardwood (ahem, I mean laminate) just a bit dusty.  

The cabinets are actually in through the whole house, so here's a picture of our master bathroom cabinets.


The master bathroom cabinets, and our tile without the grout.

Our stucco should be going on any day now.  Which we are bit scared to see the color.  And on a side note, in the last week alone, 8 more homes are going in around us.  The growth that is happening is amazing.  

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Wahoo! It looks so great! I can't wait to see the finished product. Good job! :) So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!! Love it!! YAYAY!!!

    ReplyDelete